The Fabricator's Choice for High Horsepower Turbo Manifold Builds!
The Ace Race Parts brand of 2" Schedule 10 pipe bends are the perfect solution for large turbo manifold applications. Our stainless weld els can withstand the punishment, vibration, and heat of a high horsepower street, drag, or track car.
- 304 Stainless Steel
- Allows for a Smooth, Unobstructed Flow of Exhaust Gas
- Durable Enough for a Wide Variety of Turbo Manifold Applications
- Capable of Withstanding 1,600°F
- 37.5° Beveled Ends
- Manufactured to ASTM A403/ASME B16.9 specifications
- One of the Most Commonly Used Sizes in Turbo LS Builds!
Are you looking for a compatible V-Band Assembly for 2" Nominal Pipe Size material? Our new 2.375" V-Band Assemblies are the perfect match!
Ace Race Parts brand Weld Els are available in nominal pipe sizes ranging from 1-1/4" to 3" and are available in popular alloys like 304 Stainless and 321 Stainless. A wide range of wall thickness options are available, including Schedule 5, Schedule 10, and Schedule 40. Stainless Weld Els can be paired with Stainless Steel Pipe and Stainless Steel Merge Collectors to create a variety of turbo manifold styles.