A Smooth, Free-Flowing Way to Step Up or Down in Size!
The Ace Race Parts brand of Schedule 40 pipe size Reducers are the perfect solution for small and large turbo manifold applications. Our stainless concentric reducers can withstand the punishment, vibration, and heat of a high horsepower street, drag, or track car.
- Smooth, Concentric Style Transition
- Thicker Than Schedule 10
- 304 Stainless Steel
- Allows for a Smooth, Unobstructed Flow of Exhaust Gas
- Durable Enough for a Wide Variety of Turbo Manifold Applications
- Capable of Withstanding 1,600°F
- 37.5° Beveled Ends
- Manufactured to ASTM A403/ASME B16.9 specifications
Ace Race Parts brand Pipe Size Reducers are available in nominal pipe sizes ranging from 1-1/4" to 3" and are available in popular alloys like 304 Stainless and 321 Stainless. A wide range of wall thickness options are available, including Schedule 5, Schedule 10, and Schedule 40. Stainless Weld Els can be paired with Stainless Steel Pipe and Stainless Steel Merge Collectors to create a variety of turbo manifold styles.