Ace Race Parts Aluminum V-Band Assemblies are precision CNC machined from 6061-T6 Aluminum and feature a 304 stainless V-Band Clamp, a "Male + O-Ring" style Aluminum V-Band Flange and a "Female" style Aluminum V-Band Flange. Aluminum V-Band Flanges and Clamps are an affordable and durable type of clamping system that is suited for high performance automotive, diesel, marine, and industrial applications.
- CNC machined from solid 6061 Aluminum billet
- Male + O-Ring/Female Interlocking Flanges
- High Temperature O-Ring
- Counterbored to fit matching tube size
- Suitable for a wide range of uses, including automotive, diesel, and industrial applications
The seating surface (the area where the two flanges meet) of our "Male+O-Ring/Female" interlocking style Aluminum V-Band Flanges utilize an interlocking flange design to create an air-tight, leak free seal. In extremely high temperature applications, where a Buna O-Ring will not be suitable, the interlocking style flange design allows for a leak free seal without the use of the O-Ring. The weld side of our Aluminum V-Band Flanges are CNC machined with a counterbore to allow the matching tube size material to slip into the V-Band Flange and be welded in place. The V-Band Flange counterbore is machined to be 0.065" wide and allows for the inside diameter (ID) of 16 gauge wall thickness tube to align perfectly with the ID of the V-Band Flange without any restrictions or reductions.
This Aluminum V-Band Clamp Assembly includes the following items:
- 304 Stainless Steel V-Band Clamp [Quantity: 1]
- "Male + O-Ring" Aluminum V-Band Flange [Quantity: 1]
- "Female" Aluminum V-Band Flange [Quantity: 1]