Our Titanium/Stainless Combination V-Band Assemblies are precision CNC machined and feature a 304 Stainless V-Band Clamp, a "Male" style 304 Stainless V-Band Flange and a "Female" style CP2 Titanium V-Band Flange.
- Combines two different material types in a single clamp
- 304 Stainless V-Band Clamp
- 304 Stainless Male V-Band Flange
- CP2 Titanium Female Flange
- Counterbored to fit matching tube size
- Suitable for a wide range of uses, including automotive, diesel, and industrial applications
The seating surface (the area where the two flanges meet) of our "Male" 304 Stainless V-Band Flange and "Female" CP2 Titanium V-Band Flange utilizes an interlocking flange design to create an air-tight, leak free seal. The weld side of our Titanium V-Band Flange is machined to allow the matching tube size material to slip into the V-Band Flange; whereas, the weld side of our Stainless V-Band Flange is precision machined with a counterbore. The counterbore is machined to a width of 0.065" and aligns with the inside diameter (ID) of matching tube size material — preventing any unnecessary reductions or restrictions in the flow of exhaust gases.
This Titanium/Stainless Combination V-Band Clamp Assembly includes the following items: