If you're looking for a Reducing V-Band Assembly look no further!
For applications where transitioning from one tube size to another is required, this 304 Stainless Steel V-Band Assembly eliminates the need for additional fabrication components by offering both a 2.500" ID Female Flange and a 2.250" ID Male V-Band Flange in a single Quick Release style V-Band Clamp.
- Precision CNC Machined from 304 Stainless Steel
- Male/Female style Interlocking Flanges
- Counterbored to fit matching tube size material
- Removable & Replaceable T-Bolt Fastener
- Perfect for exhaust systems, turbo manifolds, and more!
This V-Band Clamp Assembly includes the following items:
- (1) V-Band Clamp, Quick Release, 304 Stainless (SKU: 22122)
- (1) "Male" Interlocking V-Band Flange, 304 Stainless (SKU: 22137-1)
- (1) "Female" Interlocking V-Band Flange, 304 Stainless (SKU: 22154)
Ace Race Parts brand Quick-Release style V-Band Assemblies are precision CNC machined and feature a 304 Stainless Steel Quick Release style V-Band Clamp and a set of 304 Stainless Steel interlocking "Male/Female" V-Band Flanges.
Quick Release style V-Band Clamps feature a quick-release latch and a replaceable T-Bolt section that allows for quick assembly and disassembly. For applications where frequent removal of the clamp is required we recommend using our Quick Release style V-Band Clamps and compatible V-Band Flanges.
Our "Male/Female" interlocking style V-Band Flanges feature an interlocking seating surface to ensure a leak-free seal without the need for a gasket and provides an easy way to align the flanges during installation. The interlocking seating surface, the area where the two flanges meet, makes fitment and installation a breeze even in tightest of areas. The weld side of our 304 Stainless V-Band Flanges are CNC machined with a counterbore to allow the matching tube size material to slip into the V-Band Flange and be welded in place. The V-Band Flange counterbore is machined to be 0.065" wide and allows for the inside diameter (ID) of 16 gauge wall thickness tube to align perfectly with the ID of the V-Band Flange without any restrictions or reductions.