V-BAND ASSEMBLY — MILD STEEL INTERLOCKING FLANGES, 304 STAINLESS V-BAND CLAMP
The Ace Race Parts brand of Mild Steel V-Band Assemblies features a 304 Stainless V-Band Clamp and a set of "Male/Female" interlocking V-Band Flanges, which are precision CNC machined from solid 1018 Mild Steel round bar. Our V-Band Clamps, Flanges, and full Assemblies are suitable for fabricating exhaust systems, downpipes, merge collectors, and other custom or replacement components.
- Precision CNC Machined 1018 Mild Steel Flanges
- 304 Stainless V-Band Clamp
- Male/Female Interlocking Flange Design
- Creates an Air-Tight Seal — No Gasket Required
- Flanges are Counterbored to Matching Tube Size
- Suitable for Downpipes, Exhausts, Merge Collectors, and more!
Our V-Band Flanges utilize an interlocking flange design that ensures a leak-free seal without the need for a gasket and features a counterbore on the weld side of the flange that allows the matching tube size material to slip into the flange. The counterbore is machined to a width of 0.065" and aligns with the inside diameter (ID) of matching tube size material — preventing any unnecessary reductions or restrictions in the flow of exhaust gases.
If you need assistance in finding a matching V-Band Clamp or Flange for an existing application please review our "How To Measure A V-Band Flange" information here: How to Measure a V-Band Flange.
This V-Band Clamp Assembly includes the following items:
- (1) V-Band Clamp, Standard T-Bolt Style, 304 Stainless
- (1) "Male" Interlocking V-Band Flange, Mild Steel
- (1) "Female" Interlocking V-Band Flange, Mild Steel