- 100% 304 Stainless Steel Construction
- 2-Ply Bellow Design
- Slip-Fit Connection Type (must be welded)
- Directional Smooth Bore Inner Liner
- Extremely Durable in High Pressure Applications
- Pressure Tested (data listed below): 145 psi @ 68°F and 72.5 psi @ 842°F
- Helium Leak Tested Prior to Shipment
Our 304 Stainless Steel Flex Bellows minimize the potential for cracking in turbo manifolds, dump tubes, downpipes and other automotive and industrial applications. Utilizing a slip-fit design that allows the matching tube size material to slip into the bellow, our exhaust flex bellows feature a smooth bore directional inner liner that needs to be placed in the flow of the exhaust gas.
Please note, while this style Flex Bellow is a great choice for applications that experience elongation and compression it is not intended to be used in applications where a large amount of axial flex is required. This specific 3.000" ID Flex Bellow offers a maximum bend angle of 0.6°.