Our Aluminum/Stainless Combination V-Band Assemblies are precision CNC machined and feature a 304 Stainless V-Band Clamp, a "Male + O-Ring" style Aluminum V-Band Flange and a "Female" style 304 Stainless V-Band Flange.
- Combines two different material types in a single clamp
- 304 Stainless V-Band Clamp
- 6061 Aluminum Male + O-Ring V-Band Flange
- 304 Stainless Female Flange
- High Temperature O-Ring
- Counterbored to fit matching tube size
- Suitable for a wide range of uses, including automotive, diesel, and industrial applications
The seating surface (the area where the two flanges meet) of our "Male+O-Ring/Female" Aluminum V-Band Flange and "Female" 304 Stainless V-Band Flange utilizes an interlocking flange design to create an air-tight, leak free seal. In extremely high temperature applications, where a Buna O-Ring will not be suitable, the interlocking style flange design allows for a leak free seal without the use of the O-Ring. The weld side of our Aluminum/Stainless V-Band Flanges are CNC machined with a counterbore to allow the matching tube size material to slip into the V-Band Flange and be welded in place. The V-Band Flange counterbore is machined to be 0.065" wide and allows for the inside diameter (ID) of 16 gauge wall thickness tube to align perfectly with the ID of the V-Band Flange without any restrictions or reductions.
This Aluminum/Stainless Combination V-Band Clamp Assembly includes the following items: