The Vibrant Performance 304 Stainless Steel Double Slip Joint Fittings are available for 1.500" to 3.000" OD tubing. Ideal for achieving the lowest profile exhaust joint between exhaust system components. They are great for through-frame conditions when space is limited. Vibrant Performance brand slip pipe fittings are also ideal for making turbo header connections and dump tubes that recirculate upstream of the exhaust system flex joint. Vibrant's Double Slip Joint Fittings are commonly used in light gauge turbo header fabrication to aid in light mobility of the header under heat and stress.
- T304 stainless steel construction
- Three piece, leak free connection provides lowest possible profile exhaust connection on the market
- Eliminates any ground clearance issues
- Great for making tubular turbo manifolds and dump tubes as well as being popular for motorcycle exhaust fabrication
- Slip fit tolerances will tighten after heat cycle and welding