Vibrant Ultra High Output Catalytic Converter GESi Universal OBD2 - 3.000" Inlet/Outlet 304 Stainless (7830)SKU:
Brand: Vibrant Performance
GESI High Output (HO-series) and Ultra High output (UHO-series) Universal Metal Core Catalytic Converters have been designed to provide a reliable solution to the most common converter problems experienced by our customers.
|Body Size||4.50" Diameter|
|Case Material||304 Stainless|
|Horsepower Rating||500-850 HP|
- Vibrant Performance Universal High Flow Ceramic Core Catalytic Converters are designed to increase horsepower by reducing back-pressure while still meeting all E.P.A. and C.A.R.B. emissions control requirements
- Capable of withstanding up to 1500 deg F
- Ideal for forced induction applications, with no loss of HP
- Covered by a 5 year/50,000 mile warranty (on shell and tube ends only)
- EPA certified for use on OBD2 vehicles (1996 and newer). 49 States only!
Vibrant Metal Core Catalytic Converters are superior to traditional ceramic core converters in many ways:
- 100% Stainless Steel construction, including the substrate which is furnace braised to the mantle for outstanding durability.
- Metal Monolith is much more resistant to the effects of vibration than traditional ceramic bricks.
- Capable of withstanding higher operating temperatures.
- 300 cell per Sq. Inch catalyst flows at 578 CFM, up to 40% better than a typical ceramic core converter.
- Suitable for use on engines up to 5.0L
Aftermarket catalytic converters are only permitted if your vehicle does not have a converter or if a government emissions testing program has determined that the existing converter needs replacement. It is prohibited by law in the United States and Canada to remove a properly functioning factory catalytic converter.