Vibrant Round Metal Core Catalytic Converter - Universal OBD1 - 2.500" Inlet/Outlet (7100)SKU:
Brand: Vibrant Performance
THIS ITEM MAY SHIP DIRECTLY FROM THE MANUFACTURER AND MAY NOT BE AVAILABLE FOR IN-STORE PICK UP. IF YOU NEED IMMEDIATE DELIVERY OF THIS ITEM PLEASE CONTACT US TO DETERMINE THE CURRENT DELIVERY TIME. TYPICAL LEAD TIME FOR THIS ITEM TO SHIP FROM THE MANUFACTURER IS 1-2 BUSINESS DAYS.
Vibrant - High Flow Catalytic Converter
* Covered by a 5 year/50,000 mile warranty (on shell and tube ends only)
* EPA certified for use on OBD1 vehicles only. 49 States only!
Vibrant Metal Core Catalytic Converters are superior to traditional ceramic core converters in many ways:
* 100% Stainless Steel construction.
* Metal Monolith is much more resistant to the effects of vibration than traditional ceramic bricks.
* Capable of withstanding higher operating temperatures.
* 200 cell per Sq. Inch catalyst flows at 578 CFM, up to 40% better than a typical ceramic core converter.
* Suitable for use on engines up to 5.0L
Inlet/Outlet Size: 2.500"
Body: 4" OD x 8" Length
As of January 2009, these Catalytic Converters are NOT LEGAL for Sale into the State of California and are not for use on vehicles registered in California as a result of California Vehicle Code Sec. 27156 and 38391.