Vibrant High Output Catalytic Converter GESi Universal OBD2 - 3.000" Inlet/Outlet 304 Stainless (7530)SKU:
Brand: Vibrant Performance
THIS ITEM MAY SHIP DIRECTLY FROM THE MANUFACTURER AND MAY NOT BE AVAILABLE FOR IN-STORE PICK UP. IF YOU NEED IMMEDIATE DELIVERY OF THIS ITEM PLEASE CONTACT US TO DETERMINE THE CURRENT DELIVERY TIME. TYPICAL LEAD TIME FOR THIS ITEM TO SHIP FROM THE MANUFACTURER IS 1-2 BUSINESS DAYS.
GESI High Output (HO-series) and Ultra High output (UHO-series) Universal Metal Core Catalytic Converters have been designed to provide a reliable solution to the most common converter problems experienced by our customers.
|Body Size||4.00" Diameter|
|Case Material||304 Stainless|
|Horsepower Rating||350-500 HP|
- Vibrant Performance Universal High Flow Ceramic Core Catalytic Converters are designed to increase horsepower by reducing back-pressure while still meeting all E.P.A. and C.A.R.B. emissions control requirements
- Capable of withstanding up to 1500 deg F
- Ideal for forced induction applications, with no loss of HP
- Covered by a 5 year/50,000 mile warranty (on shell and tube ends only)
- EPA certified for use on OBD2 vehicles (1996 and newer). 49 States only!
Vibrant Metal Core Catalytic Converters are superior to traditional ceramic core converters in many ways:
- 100% Stainless Steel construction, including the substrate which is furnace braised to the mantle for outstanding durability.
- Metal Monolith is much more resistant to the effects of vibration than traditional ceramic bricks.
- Capable of withstanding higher operating temperatures.
- 300 cell per Sq. Inch catalyst flows at 578 CFM, up to 40% better than a typical ceramic core converter.
- Suitable for use on engines up to 5.0L
Aftermarket catalytic converters are only permitted if your vehicle does not have a converter or if a government emissions testing program has determined that the existing converter needs replacement. It is prohibited by law in the United States and Canada to remove a properly functioning factory catalytic converter.