- Heavy duty bar & plate vertical flow intercooler cores
- Pressure tested at 120psi for maximum reliability in extreme boost applications
- Hand-built using jigs and fixtures for a perfectly straight core for easy welding
- Manufactured by hand in a clean room using gloves inside the CSF Cooling factory to ensure proper brazing and a clean surface for future welding
- Multi-louvered high precision staggered fin design (for both Ambient and pressure sides of core)
- Batch brazed in CSF’s state-of-the-art digital vacuum brazing oven (12 ovens in total)
- Strict quality control and quality testing, including individual pressure testing
- Individually boxed and protected for secure transport through single piece mail services
CSF Race Intercooler Core - Vertical Flow - 24" x 6" x 3.5" (8053)SKU:
Brand: CSF Race
THIS IS A SPECIAL ORDER CSF INTERCOOLER CORE. PLEASE CONTACT US TO DETERMINE THE CURRENT DELIVERY TIME.
The Racing & High Performance Division of CSF Inc. strives to build and engineer the most advanced, efficient, and reliable cooling systems in the world. CSF manufacturers a wide variety of sophisticated cooling systems with more than 117 different applications ranging from high performance all-aluminum direct-fit replacement radiators, to complete custom applications for race cars, power sports, off-road, marine, and industrial uses.
|Part Number||Length (in)||Width (in)||Height (in)||Notes|