TIRED OF HASSLING WITH TINFOIL AND DUCT TAPE?
The StreetorStrip Concept Purge Plug Kit is the first of its kind on the market to help turbo manifold and header manufacturers with back purging. Using the StreetorStrip Concept Aluminum Purge Plug Kit while fabricating merge collectors, turbo manifolds, headers, dump tubes, or an exhaust system will help you save time and money as compared to the traditional tinfoil and duct tape method. Minimize your set up time by simply inserting one, or more, of the purge plugs into your pipe or tube size material and start welding — it's that simple! Each purge plug is machined to ensure that you will have a consistent seal each and every time that you use them.
The current generation of purge plugs work with nominal pipe sizes ranging from 1-1/4" to 1-1/2", as well as tube sizes from 1.250" OD to 1.750" OD.
Each StreetorStrip Concept Purge Plug Kit includes:
- (4) 6061 Aluminum Purge Plugs
- (1) Aluminum Storage Tray
- (1) Aluminum Wrench*
*Can be used to assist in the removal of the plug(s) after welding is completed.
- (1) 1/8" NPT Vent Fitting
- (3) 1/8" NPT Vent Plugs
The 6061 aluminum construction of these purge plugs ensures that even under the hottest conditions they will not deform like other rubber or plastic purge plugs.
- Save set up time for yourself or your fabricators
- Decrease overall cost of consumables
- Ensures a perfect and consistent seal every single time
- Aluminum construction for extreme working conditions and extreme longevity